Google
 

Former NKF chairman Richard Yong "agrees to extradition"

This, from the Channel NewsAsia report...

I wonder how the HK authories managed to catch him? Anyway, how good of him to agree to extradition! He surely is a good man...

They were arrested earlier this month in Hong Kong.

Another choice quote from the article:
He is alleged to have hidden his assets after being made a bankrupt and disposed of three apartments for nearly 5 million dollars.

If convicted, he could face a maximum two year jail term and $6,600 fine

WOW! I love the law here. No, actually I don't. I don't have that sort of resourcefulness.

Here's another report from Yahoo on the same story. It quotes Channel NewsAsia as the source. Strangely, though, I haven't been able to locate that article through a search on CNA's site... (although I have been able to locate other articles from the same date - 5 July 2007)

Labels: , , , ,

0 HaHaas:

Give Me a HaHaa!!!

<< Home