Google
 

my, my, Paris Hilton is turning out to be more and more of a REAL Star...

In the beginning, her name was without form, and void - nobody knew anything about her.

Then, somebody said, let there be the sex tape everywhere!!! And then the world was suddenly filled with so many Paris Hilton fans.

And then, came... ok, lots of other stuff.

Then, there came the T-mobile account hack.

(Actually, this would not be so amusing, except for the one quote which i quote here -
I gave her my number after we met in Miami, I did not know she f**king kept it on her cellphone!

duh????! Yes, i know, that's what black books are for, but perhaps Paris just enjoys playing around with her technology too much!!! (you should have seen this the moment that sex tape went online....))

0 HaHaas:

Give Me a HaHaa!!!

<< Home