Google
 

nee-uuu generation spam - dont u just love it!!!

more much kindler, much more gentler, - and definitely much less "in your face" bullshit... This is bullshit..., made much more palatable by the use of a joke, - actually as the main body of the spam email!!! and even I read these nowadays, just for the joke entries that can be had from these stuff.... I've had one joke recycled already, or that i've seen somewhere else already, so i gather that the novelty of this stuff will probably wear off over time (if these guys dont ever change their jokes). But for the moment, check one sample piece of shit out...

========
From: "Gentle Coco" <-----@---.com>
To: -----@----.com
Subject : SEXUALLY-EXPLICIT: See my surprise ------! Love, Coco.
========

in the text edition of the email...:

========
http://www.------.com/gen_ads/gen_mail.php?grid=NNN&ape=gtNNNN
On a tour of New Zealand, the Pope took a few days off to visit the coast for some sightseeing. He was cruising along the beach in the Pope-mobile when there was a frantic commotion just off shore. A helpless man, wearing a France rugby shirt, was struggling frantically to free himself from the jaws of a 25 foot shark. As the Pope watched in horror, a speedboat pulled up with three men wearing England shirts. One quickly fired a harpoon into the shark's side while the other two reached out and pulled the blue semiconscious Frog from the water. Then using the long clubs, the three beat the shark to death and hauled it into the boat. Immediately the Pope shouted and summoned them to him. "I give you my blessing for your brave actions. I heard that there were some bitter hatreds between the French and the English, but now I have seen with my own eyes that this is not true." As the Pope drove off, the harpooner asked his pals, "Who was that?" "It was the Pope" one replied. "He is in direct contact with God and has access to all of God's wisdom." "Well" the harpooner said, "he may have access to God and his wisdom, but he doesn't know anything about shark fishing. Is the bait holding up OK or do we need to get another one?"
http://www.dustchat.com/gen_ads/gen_mail.php?grid=NNN&ape=gtNNNN
========

and then in the html edition, i find a jewel.... -

========
Joke 2 - I phoned up a really gorgeous ex-girlfriend of mine the other day. We lost track of time, chatting about the wild nights we used to enjoy together. I couldn't BELIEVE it when she asked if I'd like to meet up and maybe rekindle a little of that magic. "Wow!" I said "I don't know if I could keep pace with you now! I'm a bit older and a bit balder than when you last saw me!" She giggled and said she was sure I'd meet the challenge! "Yeah," I said, "Just so long as you don't mind a man with a waistband that's a few inches wider these days!" She laughed and told me to stop being so silly! She teased me, saying she thought tubby bald men were cute! "Anyway", she said, "I've put on a couple of pounds myself!" So I hung up.
========

0 HaHaas:

Give Me a HaHaa!!!

<< Home