Google
 

MY GOD!!! I Need HELP!!!

Day by day, i seem to be losing more and more of my sense of humour. I mean, take a look at this. I either need to move out..., or start moving into the Presidency. Only then will i start laughing again. No?

I could also consider becoming a Minister though - how about that? (hey, at least i can and am willing to settle for "2nd choice" - ok?) For the love of $$$$$$EEERRRviiiiiceeeee.., to my beeeelovvved counntry, and my eeeeven more be-lov-ved $$$$$itizen$$$$.....


VOTE, FOR JEFF! LIM!! VOTE, FOR JEFF! LIM!!


Oh look!! what's this in my pants??? Oh it's an erection. Oh LOOK AGAIN!!! i've come in my pants already. In anticipation, of the joy of serving my fellow countrymen.

3 HaHaas:

Blogger fiona HaHaa-ed:

wahaha. wad an interesting entry. *raise hands* (both of them) i vote for jeff lim! anyone second tat?! haha.

Saturday, January 29, 2005 11:42:00 PM  
Blogger Jeff! Lim HaHaa-ed:

:D ME!!!! thanks for visiting... More humour on the way!!! (hopefully)

Sunday, January 30, 2005 2:25:00 PM  
Blogger fiona HaHaa-ed:

hehe. okeis! minister u shall be den.. here i proclaim our new minister for e year.. jeff lim.. Lols (: yupps! ill stay tuned for more humour den..i need loads of them..wahahas (:

Sunday, January 30, 2005 10:41:00 PM  

Give Me a HaHaa!!!

<< Home