Google
 

wow!!! I actually get a public mention on the SDP's website

... and the dubious honour of getting the shortest quote as well (link here). Probably because i swear too much. BLOODY HELLLLL!!!!

I am an attention whore. Perhaps i will plaster doctored pictures of myself (with-heavy-and-ghastly-makeup) all over this site, - and make visitors to it vomit.

But my photoshopping (or GIMP) skills are not that good lah. And i dislike talking about trivial crap.

But you see, i am on the quest to make my site the most popular site on the internet lah (Weblog "Awards" 2004). I will even be so shameless as to constantly mention that i am a whore u can vote for me every 24 hours. Soo wake up - and keep voting!!! This is my way of contributing to my Singaporean society.

Thankfully, my readers are not that Anal. Or that 'life'-less.

2 HaHaas:

Anonymous Anonymous HaHaa-ed:

LOL there is a huge difference between yours and theirs. You are not writing what SDP wants to hear?

Area 51

Friday, December 10, 2004 10:17:00 AM  
Blogger Jeff! Lim HaHaa-ed:

Perhaps... Either way, i guess they werent too comfortable with quoting more of my stuff, so... Hey well, at least i get a mention.

And now, i will proceed to swear. KNNFAJFKLDJMD>#*(#)!(&!!!****!!!****!!

Friday, December 10, 2004 12:29:00 PM  

Give Me a HaHaa!!!

<< Home