Google
 

OH, WOW!!! A Series Of Firsts...

my very first "fan" email -

<quote>
From: atfeio, 22-06-2004 11:49 PM
Subject: Do u write?

Hi. Just read ur Blog after u post on the Do u write Thread in the BookNook. Hee hee ! I used to read talkingcock.com.sg and I like ur article a lot
U are right about the timing not veri good part lah!

Anywae, keep writing and when u got ur article up on Talkingcock , do tell me !
</quote>


in case any of u are wondering which blog entry atfeio is talking about..., it is this one...

my veery first fellow stand-up comedian hopeful message...

<quote>
From: michelle, Sat Jun 26, 2004 11:42 pm
Subject: stand up ... for s'pore ...

...

write me jeff abt the what u have in mind
if i can make it for next meeting will hook up to see if i can stand up with u!

Michelle

...

</quote>


AWWWW, MAAAAN!!!....